Paragliding is one of the most exciting sports in the modern world, and one of the best places to enjoy Paragliding in India is definitely going to be Manali. The reason for that is not just the fine quality of the services offered here, but also the beautiful and scenic views of the valleys of the region. Clad in green, and sometimes white, the valleys as they pass from underneath your feet as you glide on will be a sight you won’t ever forget.
About the Activity:
- Go paragliding and see the world from above. Swoop and soar like Icarus, without fear.
- All precautions are taken to ensure that your paragliding experience is comfortable and fun for you.
- Indulge in a flight above the Beas river overlooking Kullu Valley, its mountainside, forests and the surrounding paddy fields. The flight starts from an emerging favorite take off site, called Dhobi
- Head back home with some adventurous memories of your flight.
- Wear sturdy proper fitting boots so as to avoid frost bites and avoid wearing a thick or multiple pairs of socks for better blood circulation
- Track Pants should be preferred over jeans during the activity
- Avoid heavy packing, travel light
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is a 100 kg