Buckle up, because this adventure sport is going to pump up your adrenaline. Experience India’s first fixed-platform bungee jumping at Mohan Chatti, a beautiful location tucked in the divine Shivaliks. This activity promises you an unending thrill as you take a plunge from 83 m amidst serenity and lush greenery all around.
Along with bungee jumping, experience the exciting flying fox activity and giant swing here – all at the highest bungee jumping site in India. Take a free fall, secure with safety gear and harnesses as you make this pulse-racing adventure a memorable moment for you.
About the activity:
- Activity timing: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Experience the thrill of taking a plunge from an 83 m high platform at India’s highest bungee jumping site, tucked in the Shivaliks.
- After reaching the site, get briefed by extremely qualified instructors about safety gear and precautions, along with jumping techniques.
- After gearing up, walk upon the cantilever platform built over a beautiful rocky cliff overlooking the river flowing below.
- Breathe in and enjoy the excitement of jumping from a height of 83 m. Feel the cool breeze across your face and admire the pristine greenery around you.
- At the end of the jump, you will be lowered to a drop zone with 2 ft. of water. Feel the gentle land and water as your heart beats wildly.
- You can add to the thrill by partaking in the giant swing and flying fox activities here.
- You can also sign up for a memorabilia kit (photograph, DVD, t-shirt, etc. printed with pictures of your jump).
- Every equipment is sanitized after every participant for added hygiene.
Know Before You Go
- Do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructor.
- People with medical conditions such as back or neck injuries, recent fracture, dislocations, high blood pressure, asthma, neurological disorders, epilepsy, heart conditions, pregnancy, osteoporosis are advised to not go for the activity.
- The use of sanitizers and masks is highly recommended for travelers.
- Smoking and consuming alcohol is not allowed at the bunjee jumping site.
- Note: INR 100 will be charged by the operator as the entry fee to the bungee site.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Wearing skirts or saris while jumping is strictly prohibited. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for the activity.
- Activity timings are from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- You are requested to book your ‘Bungee Coach’ tickets in advance and be present 15 mins before the departure timings.
- Meals and transportation are not included in this package.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed.
- Personal cameras/Go Pro’s not allowed at the activity spot.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Minimum age: 12 years; minimum weight: 40 kg; maximum weight: 110 kg.
Things To Carry
- Sports ShoesMandatory Item
- Valid ID ProofMandatory Item
- Thrillophilia Voucher SoftcopyMandatory Item
- Personal Medical Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap